Coordinator Workplace Services (Belgie, Zaventem)
The Workplace Team at Salesforce is dedicated to making our workplace an incredible space for everyone that enters.
The ideal candidate to join our team must be detail-oriented, comfortable working in a diverse environment; and have good all-around administrative abilities, people skills and a positive ambitious attitude.
This role is based in Zaventem, Brussels and will support our 2 serviced offices reporting directly to the Supervisor, Workplace Services, based in Amsterdam.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
• Close partnership with our Office Service Providers, for smooth operations, maintain standards, quality of service and proper budget management.
• Ordering refreshments (via the provider) and supporting meeting rooms as needed
• Supporting the onboarding process, ensuring new hires understand how our workplace operates
• Controlling office access, and issuing replacements
• Maintaining a tidy and organised environment (clear desk and unassigned seating), and being the liaison with external cleaning staff
• Focus on customers: Drive customer satisfaction survey twice per year.
• Work closely with our customers when internal event requests are made.
• Being on top of arranged office maintenance, modifications etc. to ensure employees are aware, and disruption avoided
• Contributing new ideas to improve workplace experience
• Special projects or initiatives on an ad-hoc basis
• Anticipate and proactively address growth challenges, space planning etc
• Work with FOH staff and FOH Team leader to ensure we deliver excellent customer focus for all those walking through our doors.
Additional Roles & Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with extended EMEA WPS team, taking ideas for a great workplace and making them a reality
• Work with cross regional subject matter experts to share Belgian processes and guidelines so as to fit in with what we do as a Department across the EMEA region.
• Interface with IT for all IT-related crossovers, particularly challenges of working from a serviced office.
• Co-ordinate any office moves and control local office space occupancy.
• In partnership with the physical security team, ensure all staff and visitors comply with Security standards (visitor sign-in process, badge surfing, data protection, etc).
• Support regional initiatives around sustainability and social programs.
• Manage the updating of Serraview as and when required, ensuring all unassigned employees are kept to a minimum and are allocated to the appropriate team within the application.
• Bachelor degree in related discipline (preferred)
• Minimum 3 years of related experience in Workplace Management
• Hands on experience with Mac or Windows; including competency with Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Drive
• Strong interpersonal skills; someone who is a proactive, team player
• Customer Service orientated
• Natural organisational skills – with a proven ability to multi-task and prioritise
• Excellent problem solving skills, the initiative to tackle challenges, and meet deadlines
• Self-starter: can make decisions on the spot
• Previous experience in hospitality or customer service are a plus
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, is essential
• Willing to travel when needed.
Brussel/ Zavetem Belgie